Wednesday, March 25, 2009

~Baby Shower's~

Holli, Mom, and Melinda
I was 39 weeks pregnant in this pic. Holli was 38 weeks, and Melinda was 36 weeks.


There were 3 baby showers held in your honor.  Shauna Bath had one at her house Feb 7th for all of the girls @ work.  The quilt that I am holding was made by Elise.  She spent many hours at the hospital working on it.  The next shower was for the family at Aunt Lisa's house on Feb 21st.  Grandma Bullock made sugar cookies with the letters of your name, and we tied a quilt.  The last one was at Angie Turnbow's house on Feb 28th for all of the neighbors.  We played a bunch of fun games and got some great mothering advise.  We sure got some great gifts!  I don't know what I would have done without the help of all these great people in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment