Adelyn Carol Ray
Born March 24, 2009 @ 1919.
6 lbs 15 oz, 19.5 in
 |
| Just waiting... |
 |
| finally here! |
Proud Parents

 |
| Bath Time! You aren't really enjoying it too much. |
 |
| All Clean wearing your first little bow |
 |
| Staci and Shauna came to visit |
 |
| Sally stopped in before work |
 |
| Awww...our cute little "Asian baby". Nurse, are you sure this is our baby? |
After 17 long hours of labor, you finally made it into the world. I went into labor at 2:00 a.m. I wanted to go natural, so I was trying to hold out at home for as long as I could. Just as I told your Dad to go to work, my water broke. We made it to Altaview hospital just before 8:00. I wasn't progressing as fast as they wanted me to, so the started me on some Pitosin to help with the progression. That just put the pain level over the top, so I caved in and got an epidural for about 5 hours. You got stuck in the birth canal, and Mommy had to push for 3 hours! Daddy and I just knew we were going to have a little blonde baby, and out you came with this head full of black hair! We looked at each other in disbelief...it is a good thing we saw you come out, or we might of thought that you belonged to someone else! You came out wide eyed checking out everything in the room. We called all of your grandparents so they could come and meet you. Kadyn had to wait until you got home because there was a new "Swine Flu" that everyone was getting, and they wouldn't let any child under the age of 14 into the hospital. We stayed in the hospital for 2 days and then got to bring you home. The day we left the hospital we had a huge snow storm. I was so nervous to drive you home for the first time.
No comments:
Post a Comment